The DASH Diet Action Plan: Proven to Lower Blood Pressure and Cholesterol without Medication (A DASH Diet Book)
- Grand Central Life Style
Finally, the #1 ranked DASH diet is popularized and user-friendly. Unlike any diet before it, DASH, which stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, came out of groundbreaking NIH-funded research. Now, Marla Heller, MS, RD, who was trained by one of the primary architects of the DASH diet and is herself the leading dietician putting DASH into action for over
- Clinically proven to lower cholesterol*
- Take 2 softgels twice daily with meals
- Is a safe and effective part of a cholesterol management program*
- Products containing at least 400 mg per serving of plant sterols and stanols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of at least 800 mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving (two softgels) of Nature Made CholestOff Plus supplies 900 mg of plant sterols and stanols for a daily intake of 1800 mg (when taking the recommended two servings per day).
- Please read all label information on delivery