- Beta Sitosterol is naturally occuring substance found in many vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains.
- Preliminary scientific evidence suggests that plant phytosterols may help to MAINTAIN NORMAL CHOLESTEROL LEVELS when consumed as part of a diet low in fat and cholesterol.
- Possible mechanism of action: may bind cholesterol in the intestinal tract, potentially limiting the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed by the body.
- Without actually absorbing the cholesterol, the body is able to excrete the portion of the cholesterol that is blocked from entering the body.
- Can also aid in MUSCLE RECOVERY after a hard workout.
Find More Natural Supplement Products