- The tenor clef is presented progressively through numerous studies and pieces in all the keys known by cellists at around Grade 4 level, with cello or piano accompaniments.
- Many playing techniques are introduced.
- Learn to move from the lower to the higher register
- Learn to read and play on the transitional part of the cello.
- Learn to read across strings.
In Learning the Tenor Clef: Progressive Studies and Pieces for Cellists by Pat Legg and Alan Gout, the tenor clef is presented progressively through numerous studies and pieces in all the keys known by cellists at around Grade 4 level, with cello or piano accompaniments. Many playing techniques are introduced as well including: moving from the lower to the higher register, learning to read and play on the transitional part of the cello and reading across strings.
List Price: $ 12.25
Price: $ 9.80
- A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT**
- FULL OF NATURAL NUTRITIONAL GOODNESS**
- DERIVED FROM MONTMORENCY TART CHERRIES
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW CAPSULES
Just when you thought cherries were reserved for hot fudge sundaes or Thanksgiving pies, it’s time to think again. These versatile berries do way more for your body than fulfill a sweet tooth. Tart Cherries contain naturally-occurring compounds including chlorogenic acid, anthocyanins, and quercetin. Piping Rock’s Ultra Cherry supplement provides the equivalent of 1200 mg per dose of this tart fruit. So what are you waiting for? Sweeten your day with Pipin
List Price: $ 18.69
Price: $ 13.99
Urcinol-The Leading Non-Prescription Natural Gout Treatment
Gout Pills Uric Acid Prevention Knee Ankle Foot Remedy Pain Relief Treatment