- The tenor clef is presented progressively through numerous studies and pieces in all the keys known by cellists at around Grade 4 level, with cello or piano accompaniments.
- Many playing techniques are introduced.
- Learn to move from the lower to the higher register
- Learn to read and play on the transitional part of the cello.
- Learn to read across strings.
In Learning the Tenor Clef: Progressive Studies and Pieces for Cellists by Pat Legg and Alan Gout, the tenor clef is presented progressively through numerous studies and pieces in all the keys known by cellists at around Grade 4 level, with cello or piano accompaniments. Many playing techniques are introduced as well including: moving from the lower to the higher register, learning to read and play on the transitional part of the cello and reading across strings.
List Price: $ 12.25
Price: $ 12.25
- A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT**
- FULL OF NATURAL NUTRITIONAL GOODNESS**
- DERIVED FROM MONTMORENCY TART CHERRIES
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW CAPSULES
Just when you thought cherries were reserved for hot fudge sundaes or Thanksgiving pies, it’s time to think again. These versatile berries do way more for your body than fulfill a sweet tooth. Tart Cherries contain naturally-occurring antioxidant compounds including chlorogenic acid, anthocyanins, and quercetin. ** Piping Rock’s Ultra Cherry supplement provides the equivalent of 1200 mg per dose of this tart fruit that helps fight the cell-damaging effects of free radicals in the body. ** So
List Price: $ 13.96
Price: $ 13.96
Gout Care / GC- #1221- Powerful Uric Acid Cleanser and Joint Protector
Unkers Salve Arthritis Pain Sinus Headache Eczema Psoriasis Gout Muscle Soreness