- Defines heart murmurs and their causes.
- Describes common cardiac arrhymias and congenital defects.
- Textually and visually shows acquired heart defects myocarditis, rheumatic heart disease, cardiomyopathy and Kawaski's disease.
- Describes high cholesterol, coronary heart disease and hypertension, and the consequences of these.
- Size is 20 inches by 26 inches - Heavy Paper.
This chart contains a large image of a normal heart for easy comparison with important cardiac conditions. It visually and textually describes heart murmurs, cardiac arrhythmias, congenital heart defects, acquired heart defects, and high cholesterol and its consequences. Specifically, Heart Conditions: Defines heart murmurs and their causes. Shows coarctation of the aorta, ventricular septal defect, and mitral valve prolapse. Describes common cardiac arrhythmias (abnormal heart rates and rhythms
List Price: $ 5.51
Price: $ 17.48